On 7th April, the UW rector issued new orders on studying and working arrangements at the University of Warsaw in view of the COVID-19 outbreak. As a result, the PCMA UW office in Warsaw will continue working remotely until 15th May.
Other changes introduced in the new regulations:
- Extend through 15th May the period of online lectures and classes for students, doctoral candidates, post-diploma learners;
- Extend through 15th May work limitations on the UW campuses;
- Extend through 30th June the period of suspension of business travels abroad and participation in domestic conferences of employees, doctoral candidates, students and post-diploma learners of the university;
- Extend through 30th June the period of suspension of accommodating new students in residence halls and other facilities, and prohibition from visiting these places;
- Extend through 31st August the period of cancellation of open events such as conferences, symposiums, lectures, including courses of the Open University of the University of Warsaw, artistic performance sand other meetings of this type organised by the University of Warsaw as well as events organised by external entities at the premises of the University of Warsaw.
For more information on the new measures, see the University of Warsaw website